Friday, November 2, 2007

Trick or Treat



You can't help but love this sweet warm and smiling face.


I keep her locked up for her own good. Not much that doesn't cross my mind with her -- she could heal a lot of hearts. I'm happy she spent this time healing mine. What did you do for Halloween. I bought Krause Candies and filled little bags for the kids. I would never give them candy that I did not like. Then I watched the program Phenonema that came on NBC and I feel it was outstanding.

Most people know little about the energy that was used by those who did the cutting of the deck and the twirling credit card. It was less than expected?! It was the over powering use of the Energy we have that we have not even fractured. This morning, I healed a little boy of an ear ache and it took a little cooperation from him and his mother. She followed my lead, asked him to place both hands, one on each ear and believe that a bright orange light was flowing across from one to the other and lighting up the inner side of the head as well. In an instant he felt a change. I asked his mother to ask him what he felt. He said, "Nothing!" I asked her to ask him if he felt any pain. He said, "No it just quit!" And the doctors could only prescribe an antibiotic. Reminds me of the little boy on my other blog that had stomach problems.

No comments: