Friday, November 2, 2007

Love thise little faces


Ooooooh! Oooooooh! Ooooooooh!
You know your in for trouble here!
They are my neighborhood Entities, goblins and spooks!!! I cannot forget the time my student, who was a supervisor at a local bank until she learned my healing technique and is now working for a medical group, she sent me a gift of a entity that looked like the one on the left of the who knows what they are. Only it was in a black robe kind of like the small people in the star wars movie and the robes were lined with small rectangle like crystals every few inches on the lining. All you could see were a couple of white eye balls like little orphan anne and the rest was the robe and the crystals. It was not a good thing as it interrupted my activity. So I sent it far, far away.

No comments: