Monday, November 19, 2007

A Candidate for Success


This little lady came out of the bus terminal at four fifty in the morning. Bright, lovely, looking very spiffy, refreshed and energetic. We met as I was waiting for any fare to come to my taxi. She approached the taxi and I motioned for her to come to the front as the heat gets there better than in the back seats due to a protective panel that the city ordered to prevent people from stabbing or shooting the driver during attempted holdups. I personally feel safe with the ability to neutralize the attempt using mind links that are part of the training in holistic areas such as being aware of others feelings which sometimes is so strong that reading the mind happens instantly. Other parts of remote viewing are the ability to lock in on a site and observe what has and has not been achieved in construction or such. (documented by the FBI while I was serving as a inspector in the NYSPSC. These fellows kept an eye on me and reported everything including my ability with astrology.)

During the ride I was happy to introduce her to an experiential short lesson on affirmational holistic healing. I also pointed her to my other blogspot healing with love.

No comments: