Friday, December 28, 2007

These are a couple of wild and crazy party girls, who have just had a lot of fun and are recounting the kiss that one experienced with a boy. Was it my hot, sexy little blonde or the hot and lovely brunette by her side!

It would be difficult for most to say which as they are both as playful as happy go lucky kittens. If you are not careful just starring at their eyes in the picture can cause a problem as it seems that they come alive and move!

Well Blonde is my weakness as she called for my taxi and was willing to wait for me even though there were three cabs in front of the place. I was all the way three towns away, but I was able to be their in twelve minutes. I called her and she and her friend quickly darted out of the club, delightfully swift sure movements of their legs and feet as they hopped over snow and slush toward the taxi. Jen called me by name assuring her delight in seeing me once more as I was delighted to see her.

I love the way she announciates her words in a singing sort of way. She doesn't just pronounce them. I am tempted to cuddle her warmly in my arms with delite as I used to cuddle my daughter and see her break out with her cheerful, loving laughter and brighten up my day.

Jen--I should have put my cell phone on record just to have you as more than just a memory of a rider in my cab -- Forever Yours.

By the way, what did you do for Christmas Eve!??

I had a visitor over for dinner, that I treated with Holistic Energy Practices five years ago and today she is still free of Breast Cancer. The hospital finally cleared the case off the books by going in under the fear based guise that they were helping her by removing the affected area!!! It should go down in Believe It or Not! Her doctor as also did the technicians who had recent biopsies of the breast advised her that they had found absolutely nothing other than healthy tissue. She is in favor of freedom of choice and wrote Oprah about her experiences.

I prepared the first entree, a Salad of mixed greens, chopped garlic, pickles, Shitake Mushrooms, Spanish Olives and Cherry Tomatoes the size of ping pong balls. (cut in half of course)

The second dish was a vegetable Stew with a clean fresh taste.

The third dish was Jasmine rice and Red and Pinto Beans with Bay Leaf and Cilantro.
Beans never tasted do good!

The fourth dish was Chicken Breast marinated lightly in a Oriental Peanut Sauce, smothered in White Cooking Onions and Baked in Parchment Wrap at 225 Degrees. This last item was set in the oven just as I started to serve each entree with time to eat and enjoy before the next was set before the guest.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment: