Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Recovery


These are my two and god love them, they are brilliant, loving and caring beyond what I could expect of them. My daughter helped me with some healing of a throat problem with a telecom director at St. Vincents some years ago. And my son was instrumental in healing my sister for that day not very long ago. He is getting used to it and he knows he took after me. So does his sister. Just a moment retrospective of events. For the moment I am recovering from an attack of negative energies, I got zapped and recovery is slow. You might have seen the sixth sense movie where the temperature drops..., well it did and as the result i have a cold today. We have been doing some clearing and Source is initiated recovery measures. Want to know more about that see my other blog..., click on my profiles.

No comments: